Sweet ‘N Smoky Chili
- 1 package Fresh Ground Pork Sausage.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 medium onion (chopped) chopped
- 2 cans 14.5 ounces each diced tomatoes
- 1 cans 14.5 ounces each tomato sauce
- 2 cans 16 ounces each kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can 14.5 ounces beef broth
- 1 can 6 ounces tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons chili seasoning
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- Cheddar cheese shredded
- In a large saucepan, add sausage and ground beef over medium heat
- Add the onion, Cook and stir for 5 minutes or until tender.
- Stir in the ingredients – tomatoes, beans, broth, tomato paste, brown sugar, chili powder, Worcestershire sauce. Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Sprinkle with cheddar cheese if you like and serve immediately.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!